Thursday, October 14, 2010

Um...my first post

Okay so I decided to start blogging bc I read a ton of books and I thought I'd write a little about what I read.  So lets get to it.

The series that's made the biggest impression on me recently is the fever series by Karen Marie Moning.  Slow at first but completely awesome by the fourth book.  Can't wait until the last one comes out in Jan.

Right now I'm reading Torment by Lauren Kate.  Unfortunately I'm only minimally impressed at the moment (1/2 way through).  So far there's not enough guts to it.  It lacks depth.  Hopefully when I finish it I will have a better impression.

The book I read before that was Behemoth, the second book in a series by Scott Westerfield.  It was very good; at least 4 stars.  Characters were well developed, plot line was interesting and fast-paced.  Looking forward to the big reveal which I assume will be in the final installment next year.

Books on my lists to read are The Scorch Trials and Absolution. 

I'll try to post some more reviews from recent books later on.
Just to lists some of my recent reads:
The Black Prism
Spy Glass
Paranormalcy
Mockingjay
Birthmarked
Low Red Moon
The Haunted
The Eternal Ones
The Clockwork Angel
Extraordinary
Linger
Guardian of the Gate

No comments:

Post a Comment